Pure luxury in Cape Coral, Florida! Villa Lady Elsy is a luxury domicile in a dreamlike location directly at the Spreader Waterway. A wonderful luxury villa in a quiet side street.
The villa offers all imaginable convenience and a magnificient view on Cape Corals protected areas and mangroves. The west view offers sunshine on the pool almost the entire day and provides enchanting sunsets. The villa has a direct boat access to the Gulf of Mexico.
Villa Lady Elsy is build according to the latest standards: it provides double-paned, hurricane-safe windows, energy-saving isolation, highly efficient air conditioning and the latest pool equipment. The air-conditioned living area is 3014 sq.ft. The villa provides two master suites with king beds. They are particularly suitable for:
- long time guests
- allergic guests (low trigger environment)
In order to maintain the suitability for allergics, we ask our guests to arrive without pets.
- Both master suites offer a marvellous water view across the canal and the wildlife sanctuary through their 10ft. slide window elements and have direct pool access.
- 4 accessible closets with built-in cabinets.
- 2 large master bathrooms with walk-In rain showers and two adjustable sprinklers.
- A guest bedroom with queen bed, large closet and access to a bathroom with shower.
- Manifold linen, towel and bathtowel sets.
- Exceptionally generous living room with a spectacular ceiling height of up to 23ft.
- 10ft+ slide window elements with a fantastic view over the pool, Spreader Canal and the adjacent wildlife sanctuary.
- High-quality, modern furniture
- Small office with printer and various parlors.
- High-gloss kitchen with mit Bosch Benchmark Edition built-in devices ( 1 built-in oven, 1 combinated oven with microwave oven and a large induction cooktop).
- A huge refrigerator with freezer, ice-maker and water dispenser.
- The kitchen is completely equipped with all necessary kitchen paraphernalia.
- Spacious storage closet.
- Open kitchen bar with 4 stools.
- Luxurious wine cabinet in the dining area.
- Exquisite wooden dining table set.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Build-in safe.
- Completely high-quality tiled, allergic-friendly floor.
- 3 garages, two of them for our guests.
- Large lanai with dining table set and lounger set.
- Invisible Screen with Picture-Windows across the entire pool area.
- 6 pool loungers and pool area lounge.
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen with integrated gas grill, kitchen sink and refrigerator.
- Corner lounge with bar and wonderful nature view across the pool area.
- pool shower area
- A further highlight: Our uber sized Infinity Pool with integrated spa, atmospheric LED color lighting, elektric pool heating, including a heat pump and an ecological salt facility which enables chlorine-free pool water.
- Large dock for our guests to dock your rental boat (we are happy to provide you with details of boat rental companies we know).
- Weekly pool cleaning and garden keeping
- High Speed Internet with various WiFi transmitters indoors and outdoors
- Sonos Sound System in the entire house.
- Intelligent lighting system with numerous dimmers and illumination scenario switchboards.
- Alarm system
- 2 highly efficient air conditions, separately adjustable and thus energy saving.
- The Sonos Sound System, the lightning of the Villa, as well as the pool and spa including the LED lighting are controlable via iPad (2 iPads are available).
- 70″ (177 cm) Ultra HD 4K TV in the living area
- 55″ (138 cm) Ultra HD 4K TV in both master suites
- 50″ (127 cm) Ultra HD 4K TV in the guest bedroom
- 50″ (127 cm) Ultra HD 4K TV at the outdoor bar
- Cable TV with numerous channels in Ultra HD and HD
- Apple TV in the living area and Master Bedroom 1
- Front door with electronic, code enabeled lock.
- Numerous USB sockets.
- Indirect LED ceiling lighting in both master suites, the guest bedroom and the outdoor kitchen
- Adjustable multi-color illumination in many variants.
Air conditioned living area: 3014 s
Like a round tour? Take a look: Virtuelle Tour durch die Villa Lady Elsy
This page or post is also available in: Deutsch